Re: [MacPerl] Clock

<GRUMBLE>
A very intriguing piece of Perl code, but an introductory note and a
few comments (e.g., a header block and some notes interspersed through
the body) might help the rest of us to determine:

  *  what it does
  *  how it does it
  *  why you posted it
  *  what restrictions (if any) there are
     on its use, distribution, etc.
  *  author and version identification
<GRUMBLE>

Seriously, raw code is nifty, but a few comments can make it far more
worthwhile.  I can figure out, for instance, what the code does, but
I don't know whether it's worth my time.  A newbie may not be able to
read the code at all, without some help.  Finally, without some form
of licensing note (e.g., "this is in the public domain"), we can't put
the code up on the MacPerl Pages (for instance) for folks to see.

-r

Rich Morin:          rdm@cfcl.com, +1 650-873-7841, http://www.ptf.com/~rdm
Prime Time Freeware: info@ptf.com, +1 408-433-9662, http://www.ptf.com
MacPerl: http://www.ptf.com/macperl,   http://www.ptf.com/ptf/products/MPPE