Re: [MacPerl] Does Style Count? (formally, 'file tests')

As a joke I say in response:

	Why don't we adopt the X Windows conventions on function
	names?  After all, I happen to like to type in
	"XtVaCreateManagedWidget" every time I'm going to bring
	up X.  So why not use "PlVaCreateWorkspaceArea" or some
	other very descriptive term?  I can see such things as
	"PlStartMyForLoop" too.

(I'm in a weird mood today.  :-) )

PS:  Remember this IS just a joke and is not my true feelings on this
matter.  I was up most of the night and am not responsible for bad
jokes, good jokes, or just jokes in general.  :-)