[MacPerl] Shared scripts, fragments, and other MacPerl code

Folks -

Thanks for the recent postings of code fragments and even complete scripts
(we can debate the scripts, though I for one have no argument with small
scripts included in messages; attachments, however, get separated :-(

Anyway, this serves as a good reason for me to remind you'all that we're
maintaining a Contributed MacPerl Scripts area on The MacPerl Pages at
http://www.ptf.com/macperl/depts/Code/ Please consider posting yyour
scripts, fragments, modles, templates, etc.  so that they can be shared
with others!

Be sure to check the boxes if we can include the code on the next MacPerl
CD.

(The scripts area on the CPAN is being worked on.  Feel free to contribute
there too.  Some day, perhaps that will be sufficient...)

- Vicki
---
Vicki Brown, vlb@cfcl.com        |\      _,,,---,,_
Journeyman Sourceror      ZZZzz /,`.-'`'    -.  ;-;;,_
Scripts & Philtres             |,4-  ) )-,_. ,\ (  `'-'
http://www.cfcl.com/~vlb      '---''(_/--'  `-'\_)
P.O. Box 1269 San Bruno, CA  94066