Re: [MacPerl] buffer size?

Shooting from the hip here. If I recall correctly, if you use an
external editor (I use BBEdit) STDOUT goes to a BBEdit window, which
would not have the limit that the MacPerl STDOUT would (probably the 32K
TextEdit limit, I'm guessing). I'm not at my Mac currently, so I might
be missing some important details.

Does this sound right to anyone? An alternative would be to send the
output to a file instead of STDOUT if you want to review your data.

Geoff, just another MacPerl neophyte