Re: [MacPerl] How to get ethernet addr macperl?

Chris Nandor wrote:

> Is there something wrong with just using this, then?  If it is a speed
> issue, you might want to try converting it to Apple Events.

No, there is nothing wrong.  When I asked my question on the list, I was stumped.
Later I stumbled onto the network info osax and tried it with doapplescript.
Finally, I shared my discovery with the list.  Thanks to everyone who pondered
with me....

--
Sincerely,
Leo Wierzbowski

http://grove.ufl.edu/~leo/

"If a man is dishonest he should be driven from public life."
 (Theodore Roosevelt, "The Best and the Good,"
 in "The Strenuous Life")

 "The University of Florida does not endorse or
 disendorse the content of this document.
 Everything is the author's private opinion."