Re: [MacPerl] How to get ethernet addr macperl?

After some further research, I found two Toolbox calls:

EGetInfo and OTGetProtAddress. These are documented in Inside Macintosh,
and there is a code example (in C) of the second call in use. It's not
for the weak. :)

Unless there's a way to get MacPerl to call an arbitrary Toolbox call,
you'd have to use a C routine via XS, I imagine.

<http://developer.apple.com/techpubs/mac/Networking/Networking-278.html>
for EgetInfo information.

<http://developer.apple.com/technotes/tn/tn1103.html#Ethernet> for
pointers to the OT calls.