[MacPerl] How to get ethernet addr macperl?

Hello,

How can one get the mac's ethernet hardware address using macperl?  I've
searched the macperl mailing list archives and the pod's, but I haven't
bumped into anything yet.  Any ideas?

--
Sincerely,
Leo Wierzbowski

http://grove.ufl.edu/~leo/

"If a man is dishonest he should be driven from public life."
 (Theodore Roosevelt, "The Best and the Good,"
 in "The Strenuous Life")

 "The University of Florida does not endorse or
 disendorse the content of this document.
 Everything is the author's private opinion."