[MacPerl] 'Where is MacPerl?' in runtime

Hi all,
I have a script that uses DoAppleScript for some file manipulation
(copying, deleting, namechange, etc). When I create a runtime (with
runtimebuilder), it asks "Where is MacPerl?". I want the script to run
automatically without this need for interaction. Is this an applescript
problem (I have Applescript activate MacPerl to bring the output window
back to the front.) or do I need to give the directory pathway to something
within the script?

Thanks for your help,

Kevin Johnson

Fife School District