Re: [MacPerl] 'Where is MacPerl?' in runtime

This is a classic problem with Applescript.  Anytime you do a tell
application "xxx", Applescript needs to know where to find that
application.  The only way around this that I've found is to do a double
tell.  Here is an example using MacPerl:

tell application "Finder" to get the name of application file id "McPL"
set myApp to the result

tell application "MacPerl"
   tell application myApp
      -- Do your stuff here