RE: [MacPerl] keyUp detection

There's also an OS event mask which controls what kinds of events get posted
into the event queue (the Event Manager masks just control what kind of
events get fetched from the queue).

key-up events are disabled by default because applications rarely care about
them and they would reduce the size of the typeahead buffer by half.

I don't know how to control the OS event mask from MacPerl.

 - Tim