Re: [MacPerl] Run Script

As a first cut, maybe you can look at the MacPerl FAQ. If memory serves me
right there's a table in there of Unixisms etc. that aren't handled in MP.
And I trust you already looked at the MacPerl Specifics pod.

As far as your earlier msg, the first dialog is saying just what it's
saying. The actual error is the second message, but MP's response to this
is to attempt to open it and highlight the offender, but it can only
handle up to 32K of text. So you need to open her up in Alpha or BBEdit or
whatever. Just designate one of those as your external editor in MP.