[MacPerl] macCPAN

On Tue, Dec 22, 1998 at 12:21:56PM -0600, Matthew Langford wrote:
> How about this?  MacCPAN loads a list of Mac-compatible modules from CPAN
> Testers, or from another page built from CPAN Testers.  By this, I mean it
> shows up in MacCPAN if CPAN Testers marks it okay on Macs.  Perhaps upon
> highlighting the module, its summary information shows up in an info panel
> out to the side.  You could select "get the readme for this item".  Or if
> you double-click it, then...

Between losing my mind and the *evil* connection I have here at the
office, I haven't had time to pick apart Matthew's suggestions, but I
think the proposal sounds *very* interesting...  Am I the only one?

--
David H. Adler - <dha@panix.com> - http://www.panix.com/~dha/
All the study in the world doesn't make it science	- Paul Weller