Re: [MacPerl] Perl Shared Library (was Re: [MacPerl] ports and builds)

Oh come on! You pick the right tool for the right job. There are many
of us who, no matter how much we value our Macs as desktop machines,
find that Unix has a valuable role in our armoury of tools. I defend
your right to disagree with that, but not to so publicly put down
other, invaluable members of the Mac(Perl) development community, for
their particular preferences.

And finally, if it wasn't for Unix, there wouldn't be Perl. Where
does that fit into your philosophy?

Lindsay