Re: [MacPerl] looking at Mac OS X

At 9:36 AM -0800 1/27/99, Chris Nandor wrote:
>I don't know that this will matter at all.  My vision, which may be totally
>wrong, is that "hidden" is a state that can be changed by the user, so that
>Mac OS X could have its Unixish nature exposed as much as Mac OS X Server.
>
>We can only hope,

Actually, we can do a bit more than hope.  Unless Apple does some Real
Weird S*** in Mac OS X, it should be possible to build the entire suite
of NetBSD applications for it.  The real problem, hof course, is that
this won't include YB, etc.

-r
--
Rich Morin:          rdm@cfcl.com, +1 650-873-7841, http://www.ptf.com/~rdm