Re: [MacPerl] good ISP for cgi/perl scripts

At 08:18 -0700 4/16/1999, gene.ray@excite.com wrote:
>Can anyone recommend a good ISP in Boulder, Colorado which allows it's users
>cgi-bin access?  I currently have a good ISP but they only allow this
>service to Businesses and Non Profits.

Assuming that you are talking about Perl cgi's and really just need
hosting rather than dialup access, you may want to look at
www.hpermart.net. If you can tolerate having to run ads, it's free;
if not, it's about $10 a month. No telnet, but you have access to
server logs relating to your cgi run attempts. They include mail
forwarding and your own newsgroup and seem to offer a good deal for
the money.

Richard Gordon