Re: [MacPerl] Line at a time mail client

There's a REALbasic app called "Mail Siphon" that lets you view headers and
delete individual emails. I haven't used it much, but it appears to work.

http://www.maccentral.com/news/9903/21.mailsiphon.shtml

--
Max Pinton, max@maxgraphic.com
Maxgraphic Digital Portfolio, http://www.maxgraphic.com/