[MacPerl] Debugger problem

Hey guys,

I have MacPerl v5.2.0r4, PM G3 and OS 8.5.1.  I cut on the debugger and
tried to execute some code and MacPerl aborted with system error 2.  Is
there a problem with MacPerl with this combination or was it just a
fluke?

I am evaluating MacPerl as a front end to Oracle.  All indicators are
pointing me away.  Mainly because there is no Oracle access classes
available for the Mac.

Oracle has an OCI library set.  I believe it was developed in C.  I
wonder if I can use this?  Oracle isn't too hip on the Mac.  They don't
support it at all.

Hey, is the code you develop on the Mac in any way compatible on the
Windows side?

Thanks for everything.

Robert