Re: [MacPerl] Permissions - Workaround?

Out of curiosity, what FTP program are you using ?

Both Fetch and Transmit allow you to set file permissions, as long as
your ISP is allowing users to set file permissions themselves.  Of the
two, I tend to prefer Fetch, it hasn't been updated in a while, but
Transmit has some peculiar bugs that seem to have been introduced in the
latest version.

You should be able to find either of these programs at
"http://macdownload.com".

Tom