Re: [MacPerl] MPW - how many use?

On 6/8/99 at 12:31 PM, David Emme <demme@ix.netcom.com> wrote:

> [Off topic] BTW, how do you have "easy access to  CodeWarrior" from
> BBEDit? I tried using BBEdit as my editor for CW files, but it was no
> longer able to read CW project files (and MetroWerks confirms that the
> format of their project files is no longer documented/available). So I
> no longer thought in terms of BBEdit with CW. What am I missing?

You can no longer browse or search CW project files from within BBEdit,
but the rest of the integration continues to work fine.  I use it daily.
I never edit source with the CW IDE Editor.

--
Jim Correia                                Bare Bones Software, Inc.
correia@barebones.com                     <http://web.barebones.com>