Re: [MacPerl] A little help please

That die is incorrect and easily corrected. However it is making a
will4.txt file but it is dying after the htmlheader subroutine. I did find
out that if I comment out:

	print (OUTFILE ("$array\n"));

The program works. Is this wrong? I noticed that if I don't save the array
with a \n, it treats my original txt file:

unknown||Grego
John||Barlett
unknown||Wilson
Pearl||Taylor
unknown
unknown||McCoy

as a continous array like so:

unknown||GregoJohn||Barlettunknown||WilsonPearl||Taylorunknownunknown||McCoy

Any ideas how I can reinsert the \n when I am reading an array back into an
output file?

Also sorry I didn't explain this sooner, but I'm new to macperl/perl and am
planning on creating a family database so any help would be welcomed.

Thanks.

alan :)