Re: [MacPerl] BBEdit 5.1/MacPerl

In article <199906152057.PAA21721@newman.myriad.net>, C++ <chilton@tca.net> writes:
> The BBEdit guys need to know about this. FWIW, there's a simple
> AppleEvent parameter that you can make that will tell MacPerl not to go
> flashing this dialog box, even if the option is enabled. I know this
> because I did it in the SuperMacPerl project I mentioned earlier today.

 - the BBEdit guys *know* about this.
 - the problem is my fault because I'm not checking that AE parameter for
   every dialog.
 - much to my regret, I had to decide against putting out a bugfix release for
   this problem (life is too short, and I'm pursing larger projects for
   MacPerl).

Matthias

   "I'm set free to find a new illusion" -- Velvet Underground