Re: [MacPerl] Code cleaning and questions

Robert Pollard wrote:

[snip]

> I have a mission.  It is to install a Unix version of Perl on my Sun servers, write
> database access routines to access Oracle and then be able to use a custom MacPerl
> application to read the Oracle data via Proxy.
>                                         ^^^^^

Robert,

Sounds like a worthy mission. Make sure you read the fun stuff
Larry et al. put in the make scripts when you compile Perl on the
Sun. :)

Just to be sure: You are aware of the DBI module and DBD::Oracle?
I assume from the above text that you'll use DBD::Proxy on the
Mac, but I wasn't 100% sure. Just making sure you know what tools
are there.

Geoff