Re: [MacPerl] MPPE Mailing list

At 23:27 -0400 7/13/99, Richard Gordon wrote:
>In any event, I'm at a loss to understand why there is apparently a
>negative attitude among some people here when it comes to cgi. It's
>true that many cgi discussions wind up dealing with environmental
>problems- so do many non-cgi discussions.

I have never written a CGI script (although I have made extremely minor
changes to one (amount calculation and changed the universe of characters
for password generation).  It will be a long time, if ever, before I write
one (and if I write one on my present job <with an ISP> it will almost
certainly be in Python).

Therefore, discussions of CGI are of no interest, and I'd rather not write
filters (or leave the MacPerl list(s)) to get rid of them.  (To the extent
they show up on the MPPE list, in the context of the book, I can deal with
tossing them out.)

  --John
--
John Baxter   jwblist@olympus.net      Port Ludlow, WA, USA