[MacPerl] Re: [MacPerl-WebCGI] FAQ

Hi Tomer

>>1)Why doesn't MacPerl work with Apple Web Sharing/Web Star/QuidProQUo?
>>

>I am sorry to barge in but I'm wondering about this statement.  Web
>star does process my simple password authentication cgi written in
>MacPerl.  What features are you referring to that are not working
>with Web star?  Web star just updated their server from version 3.0
>to 4.0 (the upgrade costs $200), so I would like to have this info if
>possible when we're ready to make up our minds concerning the leap.

I wasn't refering to any particular problem with web star - I was poking a
bit of gentle fun about the frequency that people post asking how to get
their cgis to work with one of the many choices there are for web servers
on the Mac, usually due to their lack of knowledge about configuring  OT
(and I include myself in this group)