[MacPerl] Mac::WASTE

I'd like to test the waters before I look into this.

Is anyone interested in having a MacPerl interface to the WASTE
(Worldscript Aware Styled Text Engine) library?  Would such a beast even
be useful?  If I get enough of a positive response on this I'll go
straight to work on WASTE 1.3.  If not, I'll put this on the back burner
until WASTE 2.0 comes out of alpha.

It looks like a big job.

--B

# Fungal Parataxonomy                   Mycology Information (Mycoinfo)
# Webmaster, Staff Writer      **The World's First Mycology E-Journal**
# <mailto:webmaster@mycoinfo.com>            <http://www.mycoinfo.com/>
#
# First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you.
# Then you win.                                     --Mohandas Gandhi