Re: [MacPerl] Mac::WASTE

Hi!

In article <199907261704.KAA17402@pacific.telebyte.com>, Brian McNett
<brianmc@telebyte.net> wrote:

>Is anyone interested in having a MacPerl interface to the WASTE
>(Worldscript Aware Styled Text Engine) library?  Would such a beast even

It does sound interesting. Actually this was one of the main problems I
had when trying to write a mail-reader in perl, a usefull text editor. Ok,
I dumped that special project (out of several reasons, one the missing
time). But it still would be interesting to have a better edit window. The
usual textedit is just too limited.

bye, Georg

--
http://www.westfalen.de/hugo/