Re: [MacPerl] pod2html problems

>At 11:06 +0100 1999.09.14, Fergus McMenemie wrote:
>>P.S. one of the really nice things about perl on NT is how transparently it
>>handles the difference between the directory seperators used on UNIX and
>>DOS. A pitty MacPerl cant do something similar.

All the comments are quite true and valid. However when I'm doing cross
platform development filenames such as file "Expenses 7/99" are not an
issue. I really like working on the Mac and its a pitty I have to go so far
out of may way to make my scripts run on the Mac.

Fergus McMenemie               Email:fergus@twig.demon.co.uk.
Technical Basis                Phone:0421 376 021

Unix/Mac/Intranets             Analyst Programmer