Re: [MacPerl] Off topic quest for help

On Thu, Sep 16, 1999 at 08:41:45AM -0500, Jay Bedsole wrote:
}
} My company, in their infinite wisdom, have decided that I
} had things too easy, so in order to add a bit of chaos
} and undermine my effectiveness they have switched my Mac
} with an NT laptop. I'm not too pleased, but learning to

There is a cure for NT that's quite easy to apply.  To give just a few
examples:

http://www.redhat.com/
http://www.debian.org/
http://www.openbsd.org/

These, of course, come with *much* better software than you can find
on NT.

}
} I would appreciate any recommendations, advice, or general
} consolations that might make my new lifestyle at work a
} little easier to tolerate... meanwhile, back at the ranch I
} continue to be a devout Macintosh / MacPerl guy...
}
} thanks,
} jay
}