Re: [MacPerl] installing libraries in mac perl

>>And while I'm thinking about it what ever happened to the faq?
>
>How do you mean?  perlfaq is distributed with MacPerl, and has been ever
>since it was >added to the perl docset.

is this the perl Faq list :)?

>The MacPerl FAQ is not, but perhaps it will be in the next distribution.

Perhaps that 'perhaps' should really be more definite

>>Are we
>>even trying to be newbie friendly :) ?
>
>Yes, very much so.

ok then just a couple of suggestions off the top of my head all for the cause

1)Why not make a comprehensive set of MacPerl docs in a handy
zipped|binhexed|stuffed easily downloadable format now (including the
MACPerl FAQ), so newbies can just slurp the lot in one go (might save
traffic on the list).
2)The new MacPerl distribution should have the MacPerl relevant docs laying
about in the main folder, while the Unix centric stuff should be kept in
its own folder labelled, oh I don't know, 'Unix Centric' or some such