Re: [MacPerl] installing libraries in mac perl

Robin wrote:

> And while I'm thinking about it what ever happened to the faq?

The latest version (that I know of) of the MacPerl FAQ is at:

     http://macperl.com/macperl/depts/MacPerlFAQ.html

Version 2.7b, last updated on 8th of July... is this really
the latest FAQ... or am I just being naive? Are we supposed
to be using the FAQ-O-Matic to enter new questions and answers?
Is that happening (I suspect not)? Just curious...

Also, a side note / question / suggestion:
Does it make sense to have revisions like 2.7b on a FAQ? All
of the FAQs that I maintain (4) have revisions of the form
08JUL99 so it's instantly clear to the user how current it
really is. I also use a server side include to put the last
modification date at the bottom of the page - just to keep me
honest. Incidentally, I used to use a 070899 format, but I
changed it to be more friendly to my European users.

[just trying to be helpful - really...]

jay