Re: [MacPerl] Comments and questions from a new user

Brian wrote:

> Actually, you should make MacPerl your excuse for shelling
> out the $100  or so for the real deal.  BBEdit Lite is good
> stuff, yes, but the real power is in the $$$ package
> (naturally).  However, I understand folks on budgets, so if
> Lite is all you can do, that's okay as well.

I agree, you'll be happier with something a little more
substantial than BBEdit Lite. On a happier note, you don't have
to spend $119 to get the same basic functionality. Alpha costs
only $30 and the only feature that I've found that BBEdit offers
that Alpha doesn't is the privilege of buying a T-shirt...

                http://alpha.olm.net/

jay