[MacPerl] Esoteric MacPerl utility

Do you know what the file "CD Remote Programs" is in your
"Preferences" folder? If not, then you may not care about
this message. "CD Remote Programs" is a database of the
audio CDs that your Mac has details for. There are several
ways to populate the database, including using Apple's own
CD Player, however I use the freeware NetCD player. It reads
a disc in your CD tray and looks up the info on the internet.
I've managed to completely catalog my CD collection using
NetCD, but there's just one hitch. "CD Remote Programs" saves
it's data in the resource fork in 'STR#' resources which makes
it a little difficult to get a catalog. I needed a catalog, so
I hacked together this little tool to extract the info into a
text file. It gives the option to save just the artist/title
or the artist/title and track info.

It's fairly small and the only reason that I'm not posting
it straight away is that I should probably clean it up a
bit, add some documentation, and make sure I have robust
error checking. If anyone is interested, I'll put a little
extra effort into it and make it available.

jay