Re: [MacPerl] MacPerl - BigTools?

At 17:52 -0500 18/11/1999, Bill Jones wrote:
>I am showing a friend how to install MacPerl and I noticed that BigTools
>(mentioned in the ReadMe) doesn't seem to be at -
>
>ftp://sunsite.cnlab-switch.ch/software/platform/macos/perl/
>
>Is it not needed?

I asked earlier about a CFM68K BigTool, recd some answers that might be
helpful:

BigTool's only used under the MPW, only needed if loading binary
extensions.  There is no CFM68K BigTool available (Mathias doubted it's
linkable.)

I didn't ask if a PPC BigTool had been built (but Mathias implied that it
was buildable and linkable.) BuildDistr.bigtool is in :MacPerl_Src:perl: