Re: [MacPerl] The Powers of Annoy

On Mon, 10 Jan 2000, miku wrote:

> Brian,
>
> thanks for your adjustments and splitting up my code mess. As I don't like
> bills (neither optometricians¹ nor Gates), I prefer to adjust a little. I'm
> only glad this is a *virtual* meeting place, and "corporal punishment" is
> only a word (or two words, but I'd rather count words than hits, i. e. if
> it's not on my webpage).
>
> Seriously: thanks for the time you took for your explanations!
>
> Michael

Hi, Michael

Hey, you took Brian's constructive criticism really well, better than I
would have as a newbie, even though he was right in every particular. :-)

The fact is, good code exemplifies a lot of things other than what most
beginning programmers may think. Maintainability is one of them. :-)
Brian's suggestions sort of point you down that road, and they'll stand
you in good stead.

Arved Sandstrom