[MacPerl] want a digest

Maybe this has been asked before, but, are there plans for a digest
version of the lists?

I find myself reading the list when I should be studying. I guess maybe
I'm a geek after all; I seem to think the macperl lists are more
entertaining than a novel.

I have considered unsubsubscribing and just checking the archive lists
when I have questions, as a substitute for self-control. But we have to
pay for phone time by the minute here in Japan. I'm also looking at
extracting the mail to text files, by topic. (That seems like a rather
largish project for a newbie.)

Anyway I look at it, however, it seems like a daily digest would be the
easiest way to ignore the topics I don't have time for.

joel_rees@sannet.ne.jp