Re: [MacPerl] Open Source MacPerl Poetry

>Oh, come on!  Your question DESERVED my response (of course, I'm rolling
>on the floor with laughter at this point).

I'm glad you appreciated the humor. I hate to admit it, but I wrote that
in the middle of the day, and I stay away from intoxicants, so I have no
defense, except that I have been consistently short of sleep since my
daughter was born.

>My only hope now is that the memory of this fades away into obscurity (no
>chance of me chasing down all the copies of it and burning them!)

Ditto, my contribution.

joel_rees@sannet.ne.jp
http://www.page.sannet.ne.jp/joel_rees