[MacPerl] WWWBoard

Hi guys,
	I'm new to this list & have been searching through the MacPerl list
archive for messages relating to the WWWBoard script from Matt's Script
Archive as I'm running 2 different boards using it on a UNIX server.
	Having read about the various security issues with it, I'm
wondering if anyone can advise on a suitable script to run on a Mac server
I'll be putting up in the next couple of months. Because of time
constraints, I also need something that's easy to administer using
something like the admin script that comes with WWWBoard & that's
relatively easy to set up with decent instructions.
	Also, off topic, any advice on setting the Mac server up (will need
permanent modem connection to start with, plus at least 3 dial-in lines for
remote users), appropriate software etc... (will be using webstar server
suite, Keep It Up & the Okey Dokey apps to keep the server up)
	Thanks for your time in advance.

	Bye for now, Terry Allen
hEARd

Postal Address:
	hEARd
	c/o 128 The Entrance Rd
	The Entrance
	NSW    2261
	Australia

Internet -
	WWW:
	http://www.ozemail.com.au/~hmag

Interactive Message Board - http://www.educate.net.au/~hmag/mboard

EMAIL: (checked every Thursday & Sunday, sometimes more often)
hmag@ozemail.com.au