[MacPerl] Time Travel Module

One of the things I enjoy about the MacPerl lists is that now and
then one of the advanced members will mention or explain something
that opens up a whole new area of Perl-power for me. Something
twinkles at me out of the unknowable future. I'm not always ready at
the time, but I think: I'll be making use of _that_ in a near project.

Now I've discovered that these insights from the wizards actually
_are_ from the future!

Witness:

>Date: 	Sun, 29 Apr 2001 19:25:30 -0300
>To: Mat Marcus <mmarcus@Adobe.COM>