[MacPerl] Problems with Mac::StandardFile

Hello,

	I've just downloaded and installed MacPerl v5.20r4 and am a
total perl newbie.  Please pardon me if this is a simple thing.  I'm
trying to create a script which will put up a StandardGetFile()
dialog and from everything I've seen, the routine seems to be
accessible via the Mac::StandardFile package.  However, when I tell
perl to use that package, I get the following error:

# Can't find loadable object for module Mac::StandardFile in @INC
(Code:Development:MacPerl Ÿ:lib:Mac Code:Development:MacPerl
Ÿ:lib:MacPPC Code:Development:MacPerl Ÿ:lib  Dev:Pseudo)
File 'Dev:Pseudo'; Line 5
# BEGIN failed--compilation aborted.
File 'Untitled #2'; Line 5

The script (minimalist case) which returns this error is:

#!perl -w

use Mac::StandardFile;

however, this script compiles with no errors:

#!perl -w

use Mac::Menus;

It seems that StandardFile.pm and Menus.pm (or Panes.pm, etc), are
all in the same directory so I'm wondering why I'm having a problem
using Mac::StandardFile when Mac::Menus and Mac::Panes
(Mac::Controls, etc.) seem to load up just fine.

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.  My thoughts are to
use MacPerl to allow me to build my helper app quickly, naturally
this is taking more time than expected ;)

Thanks!!

Brian Doyle
lists@balancesoftware.com