Re: [MacPerl] Problems with Mac::StandardFile

> It seems that StandardFile.pm and Menus.pm (or Panes.pm, etc), are
> all in the same directory so I'm wondering why I'm having a problem
> using Mac::StandardFile when Mac::Menus and Mac::Panes
> (Mac::Controls, etc.) seem to load up just fine.

"Seems" is the key word here. Never assume, especially when Perl is telling
you otherwise. And Perl is telling you that the StandardFile.pm file cannot
be found under :lib:Mac: (inside the MacPerl folder) or site_perl:. Have you
checked to see if the module is actually present? If not, I would recommend
a re-install of MacPerl over your current install, which will replace any
missing modules from the standard MacPerl dist, and then install Chris
Nandor's MacCPAN, which will give you updates to some Mac-specific modules
and is generally helpful to have anyway.

-K

"To argue with a man who has renounced his reason is like giving medicine to
the dead."
    - Thomas Paine