[MacPerl] Filemaker Pro DB

Hi list,

I am not sure this subject hasn't been spoken about yet, but i couldn't find
it in the maillist. I was wondering if it was possible to create a Database
in Filemaker Pro and be able to read it from macperl, even without
Applescript (I hate that). I am working on DBI programming now, reading and
writing my own databases.  It works very well, yet i still cannot read the
DB in FMPro, which is almost absolutely necessary for me.

Thanks!

Martijn Houtman