Re: [MacPerl] MacPerl and OS X (yet again :-)

At 8:28 -0400 9/22/00, Chris Nandor wrote:
>No.  Take Internet Explorer, for example.  It is a Carbon or Cocoa app
>(which is it, and how does one tell?  I dunno), yet it has no STDIN/STDOUT.
>I should be able to talk to it with Apple events (though I haven't yet
>tried, or figured out how :-).

It's Carbon (and unlikely to be Cocoa for quite some time).

I don't know how to tell...I am passing along what Microsoft's Jimmy
Grewell (sp?) has said many times in the microsoft.public.inetexplorer.mac
newsgroup.

   --John
--
John Baxter   jwblist@olympus.net      Port Ludlow, WA, USA