Re: [MacPerl] how to change default memory size of .cgi's createdby MacPerl?

At 7:00 PM -0400 9/22/2000, Scott R. Godin wrote:
>Subject: [MacPerl] how to change default memory size of
>         .cgi's created by MacPerl?
>
>Topic pretty much says it all .. I'm assuming one would use resedit?
>
>I just need to know where to look. :)

Edit the SIZE resource in the file called "CGI Script" within
MacPerl Extensions. The last eight bytes consist of two longints.
These are (respectively) the Recommended and Minimal memory
partitions in bytes the CGI Script will have when it is created.

-Charles Albrecht
 charlesa@pobox.com