Re: [MacPerl] [ Somewhat OFFTOPIC ] Mac OS X Developer Tools

At 5:36 PM -0400 10/14/00, Chris Nandor wrote:
>They are now available on http://www.apple.com/developer/, although you
>need a (free) developer account.

It's a 70mb download (tar format).  Something to consider before
hoping through all the hoops to get a developer account

>Though I wouldn't be surprised to see someone bundle up the GNU/BSD tools
>separately from the site, since Apple can't legally restrict their
>redistribution.

Mine's downloading now, so I'm not sure, but are GNU tools included?
Seems like the click-license agreement i had to accept would not be
GPL compatible (included a non-disclosure clause for one thing).  I
figured only BSD license stuff would be included.

Kevin