[MacPerl] fonts, netstat,etc.

Hi!  I'm glad to see everything is back to normal!

Here are two messages I posted, but everything was down:

Is there a way to:

1) Get a list of all currently active fonts
2) Get an ID # for those fonts?

Is there a hash or something with them?  Thanks!

Hi!  I was wondering if there was a way to do something similar to netstat
with macperl, if not, is there a utility that lets me see my current
active/waiting connections and their ports?  Thanks.

Is there also a way to see what is on the appletalk network (similar to
what the control panel Incognito does).  Like printers, program sn signals,
machines, servers, etc.