Re: [FWP] CPAN _Rules_!

Randal L. Schwartz wrote:

> I knew what practically all of them meant.  Now I'm more curious about *your*
> background that you would (a) be on FWP but (b) not know what these mean.

C'mon, man, not all programmers are also network engineers.
I didn't know what CIDR was, nor netblock.
And "Postfix", in the way he used it, was completely
unfamiliar to me.  Now if had said "Sendmail", I would
have understood...

As it was, I found his code snippet far more revealing
of his purpose than his "description"... although it was
critical to be able to guess that $fi was a File::Tail
handle....

--
John Porter

"There are people who have fun studying the C++ spec for
literally seconds on end, I'm sure..."    John Vlissides