Re: [MacPerl-Porters] Configure.MPW now available in repackaged format(s)

At 16:20 -0500 13/05/2000, Matthew Langford wrote:

>A little side note:  maybe it's just me, but the perl distribution seems
>pretty crowded in the main directory.  All the different port platform
>dirs, a half dozen different revision docs, a scattering of header files,
>plus a few std-to-perl directories (t,pod,lib,etc).  A little busy for my
>taste.  I'm glad I don't have to work in the source from day to day.

I'm wondering what the memory demands of this project will max out at?  The
MPW. Interface&Libraries, MacPerl now total over 150Meg. Add in a 70 Meg
Virtual Memory partition - a 350Meg HD starts looking crowded. I have a
spare slot and another (possibly good) small drive that could be added, but
would like to know what to plan for.
Thanks.

---
"the universe is not only queerer than we suppose, but queerer than we can
suppose" -  Haldane
Larry Moore  Fergus On Canada N1M 1V7 ljmoore@freespace.net
http://freespace.net/~ljmoore/Larry_resume.html