Re: [MacPerl-Porters] Configure.MPW now available in repackaged format(s)

At 12:06 PM -0400 5/13/00, Larry Moore wrote:
>### ::db: not found.
>### ::XL: not found.
>### The following folders: were not found,
>::db:
>::XL: (they are in External_HD:MacPerl: - where were they expected to be?)
># Do you wish to continue?

Same thing happened with me here.  I ran Configure.MPW from the
:perl-5.6.0:macos folder.  The script is looking in the wrong place
for db and XL.  (I also find it odd that it locates a :::macos; :::
should be MacPerl, and there's no macos subfolder there.)  The way I
read Matthias' directions, these folders should be in the MacPerl
folder, so perl-5.6.0, db, and XL are all on the same level, one
level above macos.
Paul Schinder
schinder@pobox.com