[MacPerl] Tutor

Hello all.

I have a request.  I do not know "C" or "C++" and have been trying to learn
PERL.  I have bought numerous books on the subject, but have not been able
to fill in those key ideas that every book says, "like in C" to.  I would
really appreciate if anyone knows how a non-programmer could delve into the
world of PERL, please give me a clue.  I live in Chicago, so if anyone
knows a tutor...that would be swell.

Just to let you all know...I am a fairly math minded person trained in
Philosophy, but never took a programming class.  <-  (my mistake!!)

Please help me.

                                    donnelly@interaccess.com
                                          gaild@xsite.net
                                         gdonnell@iec.org