Re: [MacPerl] Tutor

Have you looked at Teach Yourself Perl in 21 Days?  I found it to be
very clear, which is saying a lot given that my training is in
Comparative Literature.

Of course it's also helpful to look at other people's (well commented)
code since that will ultimately give you more context than a book can
provide.

Eric D. Friedman
friedman@uci.edu